Basil reduces blood pressure, while coriander prevents food poisoning... the ...
FENUGREEK: A daily extract of its seeds improves diabetics' blood sugar control and decreases insulin resistance, say researchers at the Jaipur Diabetes and Research Centre in India. It may also increase inadequate breast milk supply, nursing mothers ...
As much due to eating food of doubtful freshness as to indulgence in fruit or frozen dishes, food poisoning is frequently described as “a little gut infection” or “bad indigestion”.
It may involve a temperature, combined with digestive disorders such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and abdominal pains. It is normally resolved quickly and without aftereffects, but close attention should be paid to young children, the aged, and those with weak immune systems.
- Drink. drink, drink – water, bouillon, Coca-Cola. Drink plenty, but only a little at a time
- You should ‘refuel’ gradually, choosing easily digested foods
See the full article here: freenaturalcures.org
- Tea from cherry bark, and other ingredients, counteracts the effect of spoiled fish in general. Bring to a boil 1 pint of water and add 1 tsp of cherry bark, 1 tsp of fresh, grated ginger root, and 1tsp of Bermuda onion, finely chopped, then cover and reduce heat, Let simmer for 7 minutes. Remove from the stove and let steep for another 20 minutes to half hour. While still lukewarm, drink both cups.
- The calyx of an eggplant, turned into a tea, neutralized the side effects of certain berry and mushroom poisonings, and also stops smoker’s hacking coughs. in 2 cups pf water, simmer 2.5 tsp of chopped eggplant calyx for 20 minutes and drink while still warm.
Here you find all the symptoms and problems our old time herbal household remedies can cure in alphabetical order. If you don’t find what you are looking for, or if you are searching for the uses of a particular herb, vegetable or fruit, try the search feature at the bottom or consult the tag cloud, as some remedies can be applied in many cases and not each and every one of them may have been dealt with in an individual post (yet).
- Abdominal Pain
- Appetite (promoting)
- Atherosclerosis / Cholesterol
- Athlete’s foot
- Chapped Lips
- Childhood Diseases
- Common Cold
- Common Cold 2 – Chicken Soup Recipe
- Common Cold 3 – More remedies
- Constipation 2 – 24 Hour Cole Slaw Recipe
- Constipation 3 – Information
- Dental Problems
- Diarrhea 1
- Diarrhea 2 – Miracle Carrot Soup
- Dizziness 2 – During Pregnancy
- Fatigue 2 – Banana Bread
- Fatigue 3 – Stuffed Peppers
- Fatigue 4 – Potato-Parsnip Whip
- Fatigue 5 – Tomato Fettucini
- Fever 2
- Food Poisoning
- Foot Care
- Hair Care
- Headaches 2
- Heartburn 2
- Hyperactivity 2